It is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Phil. 1:20-21

2.20.2008

A Cry Out to God

need your help. I need your strength
Show me how to show you, to those all around me.
I want to sing your praise. I want to shout your name.
I want to live your grace. I want to give you thanks.

Teach me to love them as I love your children.
Teach me to fight for the ones who are broken.
Show me a way to love all your children.

Break my heart for the lost and the hurting.
Tear me apart for the sick and the broken.
Why do I ignore them when they are your children.
How can I love them, these who are fallen?

Teach me to love them as you love your children.
Teach me to fight for the ones who are broken.
Show me a way to love all your children.

I want to fight for the hurting, Help out the lowly,
Sing for the broken, Pray for the fallen
I want to show them your mercy
So that they can see Jesus

I want to go. I want to run
I want to fight the fight
And give my life
I want to go, not sit and wait
Its time to go…
Its time to go

No comments: