It is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Phil. 1:20-21

2.25.2008

A single candle burning at midnight (John 8:12)

We are a city on a hill.
Resting on a rock, while the world passes us by and sinks beneath the sand.
Intrigued, drawn in, by sinful pleasures and worldly lusts.
Its sad but true.
These people live in their tiny little bubbles, boasting of their riches and their power.
How can you boast in whats not yours?
Walking in darkness, opposing the light.
One day, it will all sink beneath the sand while you curse and burn in your eternal home.
I pray for you, hoping one day you will see the light of salvation.
If only your lies hadn’t entangled you so strongly,
you might have been saved.
But sin is in the heart of every man woman and child.
Its those that choose to follow the Light,
hating the darkness,
that will receive the light of life.

John 8:12
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

No comments: