It is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Phil. 1:20-21

4.09.2008

God in Texas

Fear consumes those who fail to trust.
Cynicism leads to broken hearts.
I try to trust, I want real faith.
But I don't know if God is in Texas.

I see the hand of God in all,
yet cannot trust his sovereign hand
Who can know the mind of Him
who raised the Son to life again?

It seems that life is really short
or long, depending on your attitude
When your god fits in Your box
How can God be in Texas?

Where does faith arise?
When men appeal on bended knee
and trust the father's gracious hand,
may Jesus Christ bless them then.

Faith is hard to live out, well
when your heart is on the line
Even though God's in control,
Is my God in Texas?

No comments: